The Short Story of Jason
I’m Jason, a regular guy who has found a love for photography! I work two regular jobs that involves helping people. I love the little things in life and never take myself too seriously. Laughing with friends and enjoying my family are two of my favorite things.
I have always been into everything involving creativity, sports, traveling, computers and movies ever since I was little. I took one course in web design and development while attending college, but most of the things I have learned are self-taught through online tutorials off the Internet and constant self-study. So this website will not be perfect but it will be fun!
Jason’s Guiding Principles
I have a few guiding principles to keep myself grounded and focused on the right things. After all, in a world that is divided, it’s just as easy to lose your path as find it. These principles keep me on course.
1. Preparation is the foundation of success. The most prepared person is the one that has the best chances. That is the person that perfects his craft. The one that has those sleepless nights of working hard and the one that loves what they do. With preparation, you essentially create your own opportunities and that is what can take you anywhere you want to go. It's what allows you to break the limits you place for yourself. You need to have the right preparation to meet your goals because without it, you are taking an uncalculated risk.
2. Do what you love! We stress this over and over again. Money should never be your end goal or your motivation. It has to be something greater than that. It is your purpose and what you become in this world. Doing what you love to do will allow you to give it your all and keep you excited while doing it. Find something that you enjoy doing, find your purpose and use your passion to propel you.
3. Massive action People set goals, has dreams and want different things in life, but never get them because they don’t actually start working toward them. They don’t take the massive action that is needed. People love to push things to tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes. It's about starting today and putting in that action that is needed.
4. Move in the right direction Understanding the right direction and how to get there will help you more than you think. Things are not going to go quickly, in fact they are going to go slow and take time, but as long as you are moving in the right direction, that's okay. Success is a marathon, not a sprint.
5. Use the power of dreams and your imagination what you see for yourself is what will manifest in your life. It's the law of attraction. But it all comes down to working towards turning it into a reality. Your dreams and your visions can influence your life if you manage them, think positive and chase them.
6. Think bigger than you are If you look at successful people's mindsets, it's all about thinking bigger than they once were. It's about having no limits and understanding that anything in this world is possible if you put your mind to it. By thinking bigger, the only limit is what is possible. You're no longer limited by what you think is possible.
7. Focus on growth Obstacles and challenges will always be in your way during your journey. It is about figuring out how to jump over them and continuing. Success is a problem-solving, solution-driven situation, and that is where growth comes from. Don’t ever get too comfortable where you are.
8. Determination is everything If you are determined you can do anything you set your mind to. It's about finding a way to make it happen. Where there is a will, there is some sort of a way — even if you have to create it. When there isn't a will, that is when you should worry.
9. Clear vision Success is about having a target. The problem is people don’t know how to create a target, so they are just shooting darts in the air, hoping to hit something. Having a target will allow you to aim where you need to hit and even if you come up short, you will still come closer and closer to hitting the target. Clarity is everything and understanding what it is you want will bring that to you. It's not a broad idea, it's focused and to the point. By knowing the destination you want to reach, you can continually look at your current path and decide if it's a route that will help you get where you want to go.
10. Set goals along the way A final goal means setting the big picture and seeing your finished canvas. But your goals along the way are the paint that you use to get there. These goals should be specific, measurable, realistic, attainable and timely.
11. Use Affirmations are what will keep you going along the long journey. It's the positive mindset of “I'm going to make this happen.” It's instilling belief in yourself. With affirmations, you are defining your own reality. By transmitting this positive energy into the universe, it eventually manifests into reality. As your mind adopts this view, it helps shape the world around you to fit it.
12. Keep the right people around you Negative influences and negative people will only hold you down. On your road to success, you need to keep all the negativity outside of your walls. Keep people and ideas around you that support your success and your belief in yourself. You are who you eat with and you are who you surround yourself with. Make sure you surround yourself with the people you see most fit and who will help you get to where you want.
13. Be grateful and appreciate what you have The final success principle is to appreciate what you have already. Realize that — by sheer virtue of the fact that you can be reasonably certain you'll live from one day to the next — you already have enough. Appreciate what you've achieved so far, and see that what you want and where you're going, is not what you need or what you must do. Rather, these are things and actions